3. Losing the ability to move any of your muscles after a workshop.
4. Your rope splitting into two while you were in the middle of competing.
And you were about to have a personal best.
10. There’s never any room in your because it’s always full of ropes.
13. Never having a real “summer break” because you’re too busy practicing for Nationals EVERY DAY.
18. Slowly developing shin splints from all the wear and tear over the years.
21. And trying to keep your ropes from getting completely tangled together in your bag.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire.
- Twitter's shares fell steeply in after-hours trading after they reported a decline in monthly users 📉