3. Losing the ability to move any of your muscles after a workshop.
4. Your rope splitting into two while you were in the middle of competing.
And you were about to have a personal best.
10. There’s never any room in your because it’s always full of ropes.
13. Never having a real “summer break” because you’re too busy practicing for Nationals EVERY DAY.
18. Slowly developing shin splints from all the wear and tear over the years.
21. And trying to keep your ropes from getting completely tangled together in your bag.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.