2. Launching a Skydancer without hurting yourself in the process.
3. Successfully putting your yo-yo to sleep.
5. Slamming your way into winning your best friend’s entire Pogs collection.
6. The MASH gods revealing you were going marry your crush.
And live in Cinderella’s Castle in the Hundred Acre Woods with your 15 children…forever.
7. Covering a blank notebook page with the coolest way to make an S.
All connected, of course.
8. Successfully folding a cootie catcher ALL BY YOURSELF.
9. When you weren’t the one to wake daddy.
10. Showing up to your lunch table with a pizza Lunchable.
11. Absolutely NAILING the “Macarena” choreo.
12. Finally getting the reaction out of SmarterChild you’ve been waiting for.
14. Being able to fall asleep even though you just read a Goosebumps book.
15. Breathing new life into your Nintendo cartridge.
16. Bouncin’ up and down your street in a new pair of Moon Shoes.
17. Putting in a VHS tape AND IT WAS ALREADY REWOUND.
19. And that holographic Charizard card.
60 packs later.
20. Being able to withstand the pain of these popping on your skin.
24. When you correctly guessed who pushed down your thumb.
You totally peeked at their shoes BUT NO ONE WILL KNOW.
25. Being able to choose a movie AND candy at Blockbuster for a sleepover.
28. Keeping your whole family alive in Oregon Trail.
29. Your Fruit Stripe tattoo not turning out like total shit.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›