1. BARELY having any time to get ready for school dances because you were decorating all morning.
And the night before.
2. The struggle of coming up with a clever slogan to get you elected every year.
3. Being held to a higher standard by all teachers and staff.
I JUST WANT TO DITCH ONE CLASS.
4. Being one of the FEW students always dressed up during spirit week.
5. The drama of two members dating…
7. And the awkwardness when someone doesn’t get re-elected.
8. Developing a strong passion for school pride that you can’t shut off.
9. Team-building exercises on the daily.
Mainly trust falls.
10. The tough love between the student government seniors and freshmen.
11. Staying late after every single dance to clean up all the decorations.
12. And the very rational fear that your date might leave you while you’re cleaning.
13. Your poster-making skills are always under question.
IT’S FLAWLESS, MMK?
14. The about-to-puke feeling every time you talk in front of the whole student body.
15. And trying to keep your cool while they all silently judge you.
17. The dreaded annual fight over what the prom theme should be.
19. LITERALLY everyone running for president come senior year.
20. The waterworks at the end of year on the seniors’ last day.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."