1. This is Vincent Van Gogh’s Starry Night.
We needed something recognizable to make out of Peeps. Everyone knows Starry Night, right?
2. GMA sent us hella Peeps.
In, like, every color.
3. We figured out our color palette.
Printing out the picture to color match, and drawing a grid, were the keys to starting this process.
4. We needed a big board and something to pin the Peeps.
5. T-pins were perfect!
Ideal for securing the Peeps to the board.
6. Our supply list was short.
30×42” cardboard board
7. Ready… Set… Go!
We prepped our board with blue masking tape so the background matched our color scheme. After making a quick free-handed sketch, we starting filling it in with Peeps.
8. In all, we used 516 peeps.
9. It came out pretty close to the original.
But is maybe not ideal to hang on your wall. It is, after all, made of Peeps.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.