1. Imagine if you had to carry all the water you use with you all day…
2. In a 15 minute shower, you use 37.5 gallons of water.
That’s more than two kegs of shower.
3. Washing machines can use up to 40 gallons per load.
So that load you’ve been putting off is good for the environment.
4. On average, we use over 100 gallons of water a day.
That’s 832 pounds of water.
5. That’s over 700 gallons a week.
Every little bit counts.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".