1. Imagine if you had to carry all the water you use with you all day…
2. In a 15 minute shower, you use 37.5 gallons of water.
That’s more than two kegs of shower.
3. Washing machines can use up to 40 gallons per load.
So that load you’ve been putting off is good for the environment.
4. On average, we use over 100 gallons of water a day.
That’s 832 pounds of water.
5. That’s over 700 gallons a week.
Every little bit counts.
- One person died and three more were injured during a shooting on a university campus in Arizona early this morning. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS, U.S. Defense Department officials announced. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›