1. Imagine if you had to carry all the water you use with you all day…
2. In a 15 minute shower, you use 37.5 gallons of water.
That’s more than two kegs of shower.
3. Washing machines can use up to 40 gallons per load.
So that load you’ve been putting off is good for the environment.
4. On average, we use over 100 gallons of water a day.
That’s 832 pounds of water.
5. That’s over 700 gallons a week.
Every little bit counts.
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›