1. Imagine if you had to carry all the water you use with you all day…
2. In a 15 minute shower, you use 37.5 gallons of water.
That’s more than two kegs of shower.
3. Washing machines can use up to 40 gallons per load.
So that load you’ve been putting off is good for the environment.
4. On average, we use over 100 gallons of water a day.
That’s 832 pounds of water.
5. That’s over 700 gallons a week.
Every little bit counts.
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued several marriage licenses to same-sex couples today. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›