1. Imagine if you had to carry all the water you use with you all day…
2. In a 15 minute shower, you use 37.5 gallons of water.
That’s more than two kegs of shower.
3. Washing machines can use up to 40 gallons per load.
So that load you’ve been putting off is good for the environment.
4. On average, we use over 100 gallons of water a day.
That’s 832 pounds of water.
5. That’s over 700 gallons a week.
Every little bit counts.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."