5. Marvel’s The Avengers- Trailer (OFFICIAL)
Now that Captain America, Thor, Ironman, and The Hulk have finally had their own blockbuster action flicks, Marvel is bringing them all under the same umbrella for their latest comic-to-film adaptation of the classic series The Avengers.
The trailer for the highly anticipated film has been viewed over 10 million times in the last two weeks, with over 1.7 million shares on Facebook. Well done.
4. A Magazine Is an iPad That Does Not Work
A lot has been said for how iOS is so intuitive that even babies pick it up naturally. Unfortunately, it builds an expectation that print can’t measure up to. While the debate about whether or not digital media will kill the traditional newspaper has grown stale as of late, adding a cute baby into the mix is sure to refresh the rhetoric.
3. Throwable Panoramic Ball Camera
Throw this ball in the air, and it’ll snap a 360 degree panorama once it reaches its apex. It’s a neat toy with one very specific use.
1. 15 October - United for Global Change
On October 15th, the Occupy Wall Street movement expanded worldwide, and this was the call to action that made it happen.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.