“Hello, I’m Tony Perkins.”
1. “Help With The Protect Marriage Maine Coalition.”
2. “Use Family Research Council’s Voter Impact Toolkit”
3. “Between The Time Absentee Voting Begins And Election Day.”
(For Those Pastors Who Need A Hand.)
4. “This Costs Money.”
(Helpful Imagery Provided.)
5. “As Americans, We Have A Right. As Christians, We Have A Responsibility.”
(In Case You Missed It.)
For more videos about the upcoming marriage vote in Maine, see here at Towleroad.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.