1. All New Design And Navigation
We streamlined the navigation, made the images bigger, and simplified sharing and reacting. So easy, even a human can use it.
2. Customize Your Feed!
Quickly create your own feed with the kinds BuzzFeed stories you want. A simple process will let you choose which verticals you want to see more or less of so you can craft your own perfect BuzzFeed experience.
3. Completely Rebuilt!
The new app has had a major overhaul under the hood and is now much faster and much less crashy! Yay!
4. Using Your Laptop At Home Stinks!
You were on your computer all day at work (surfing BuzzFeed). When you get home you just want to relax on the couch, put your feet up and watch some TV—while reading BuzzFeed on iPad or iPhone.
5. If You Don’t Download It We’ll Have To Fire Our Crack Team Of Cat Programmers
It’s a tough job market out there for cat developers. We keep them happy and well fed and we’d hate to have to let them go. But if people don’t use our apps we’ll have no choice! :(
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.