1. Everyone came to the four-way stop at the same time. WHO GOES FIRST?
No you go. No, no, you go. Okay I’ll go. Wait, no you go.
2. There’s a line of police cars behind me trying to get through. SPEED UP OR SLOW DOWN?
A law-abider’s worst dilemma.
3. The same guy keeps pulling up next to me at every red light. DO I ACKNOWLEDGE IT EVERY TIME?
4. That hitchhiker looks upbeat and friendly. BUT WILL HE ROB ME?
Yes. Yes, he probably will.
5. I haven’t driven stick in a while. GAS OR CLUTCH?
If you don’t know already, you’ll soon find out.
6. I dropped some fries. CLEAN UP NOW OR NEVER?
“Later” is not an option.
7. I told everyone I knew the way, and now we’re lost. ASK FOR DIRECTIONS OR CURL UP AND DIE?
8. My check engine light came on. FALSE ALARM OR ACTUAL PROBLEM?
You will never know… until disaster strikes.
9. Someone just held up this sign while driving past. DO IT BACK OR TAKE THE HIGH ROAD?
Whatever you do, make sure you’re not going to the same place.
10. I’m running late and the only open parking spot is reserved. ACT LIKE I DIDN’T NOTICE?
Depends on how much you like your car.
11. We’re not moving. IS THE OTHER LANE BETTER?
The ultimate question.
12. I just sang a different lyric than everyone else in the car. DO I SLOWLY STOP SINGING?
No. Never stop singing while driving.