2. “Who Me?” Yes you.
6. You’re probably wondering what all the numbers mean…
7. You probably want to do this to the IRS. This is not advised.
8. No, your cute pose won’t keep the IRS away either.
9. You might consider hiring a Tax guy but there’s really no need. Sorry, Tax guy.
10. So get a hold of yourself. It’s time to get down to business.
Via Flickr: otra
12. No, you cannot deduct the snacks that fueled your epic Halo win. So stop asking.
17. You’re probably almost done. Now you can meditate (and check over your tax forms)
19. Now it’s April 15th! Try not to wait until the last minute next time.
Animals Editor, Beastmaster 3: Eye of Braxus Chelsea.Marshall@buzzfeed.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.