2. “Who Me?” Yes you.
6. You’re probably wondering what all the numbers mean…
7. You probably want to do this to the IRS. This is not advised.
8. No, your cute pose won’t keep the IRS away either.
9. You might consider hiring a Tax guy but there’s really no need. Sorry, Tax guy.
10. So get a hold of yourself. It’s time to get down to business.
Via Flickr: otra
12. No, you cannot deduct the snacks that fueled your epic Halo win. So stop asking.
17. You’re probably almost done. Now you can meditate (and check over your tax forms)
19. Now it’s April 15th! Try not to wait until the last minute next time.
In The News Today
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›