1. First, they celebrated the New Year in style.
2. Then Charlie won his Sumo Wrestling competition.
3. Sawyer and Linus have taken a few road trips.
4. This one’s been brushing up on his paleontology.
5. Sawyer, Charlie and Miles make sure to meet weekly at their fav. Pigzeria.
6. These two found the “Peas in a Pod” kind of love.
10. Lemoney is inching closer to her culinary degree.
11. Sawyer and Hurley went on a romantic balloon ride!
13. Charlie’s been keepin’ the chickens in check.
14. Sawyer dressed up as a bear and successfully ate 3 picnics.
16. Charley and Hurley started their own Pig-friendly Gnome Village.
17. Sawyer has been refining his life guarding techniques.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›