1. Give it a fair warning.
2. Drum to intimidate.
3. Intimidate to the side to make sure your enemy sees you.
4. Assess from all angles once more.
5. If your enemy remains stoic, refusing to fight, you have no choice but to give it a swift smack down.
6. If your enemy gets back up, strike again.
7. Display what you’re capable of by eating some of it’s surroundings.
In this case, the grass.
8. If your enemy still has not set down his sword, you have no choice but to eat him.
9. Make sure to spread it over your entire face, to warn future enemies.
Watch the full tutorial here:
In The News Today
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›