2. There’s always the treadmill route. Once again, you’d never have to leave your chair.
3. Feel bad keeping your dog inside? That’s okay, you can move the treadmill outside.
5. But what if you need to ride your motorcycle AND walk your dog?
6. This takes a little more effort especially if your dog wants to run the opposite way.
7. Why use your own legs if you have a car to walk your dog?
8. For the adventurous type who may want to exercise with his dogs.
9. Really, sitting while walking your dog has never been easier.
10. For those who want to stand in one place while walking their dog there’s this:
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›