2. There’s always the treadmill route. Once again, you’d never have to leave your chair.
3. Feel bad keeping your dog inside? That’s okay, you can move the treadmill outside.
6. This takes a little more effort especially if your dog wants to run the opposite way.
8. For the adventurous type who may want to exercise with his dogs.
10. For those who want to stand in one place while walking their dog there’s this:
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›