2. There’s always the treadmill route. Once again, you’d never have to leave your chair.
3. Feel bad keeping your dog inside? That’s okay, you can move the treadmill outside.
6. This takes a little more effort especially if your dog wants to run the opposite way.
8. For the adventurous type who may want to exercise with his dogs.
10. For those who want to stand in one place while walking their dog there’s this:
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.