2. There’s always the treadmill route. Once again, you’d never have to leave your chair.
3. Feel bad keeping your dog inside? That’s okay, you can move the treadmill outside.
6. This takes a little more effort especially if your dog wants to run the opposite way.
8. For the adventurous type who may want to exercise with his dogs.
10. For those who want to stand in one place while walking their dog there’s this:
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›