2. There’s always the treadmill route. Once again, you’d never have to leave your chair.
3. Feel bad keeping your dog inside? That’s okay, you can move the treadmill outside.
6. This takes a little more effort especially if your dog wants to run the opposite way.
8. For the adventurous type who may want to exercise with his dogs.
10. For those who want to stand in one place while walking their dog there’s this:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."