2. In true “cool” fashion, he was late to the party. His brother took care of the guests, of course.
5. The social scene was great, love connections were made.
6. Alo, Digby’s bro, entertained guests as they awaited the man of the evening…
7. Finally, an announcement was made: Digby would be arriving in a matter of SECONDS
8. And then…the birthday boy came in, blowing away many with his birthday beauty.
9. He was humble about it but he knew he looked great.
10. Everyone whispered about how great Digby looked.
11. Digby, ever the gentleman, said ‘hello’ to all of his guests.
12. He made sure to compliment his pug friend who had really toned up for the beach.
14. One pug sang Digby “Happy Birthday”, which made him a bit self-conscious.
16. …and get his butt sniffed.
19. …and loved watching all his friend groups get along.
22. Even the sternest of critics thought the party was a success.
23. Guests never wanted to leave.
24. Overall, Digby couldn’t have been happier with his Birthday Party.
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›