1. So winter is a primetime for ELK FAMILY VACATION.*
*Not scientifically proven.
2. Everyone is so excited that some make a FOOL out of themselves as they hit the road.
3. There is such a rush and SO MANY family members that it’s highly possible someone may get left behind…
4. ..this year it was Kevin the Elk to be left behind.
5. When a car drives by and he’s like “SHIT SHIT SHIT WHERE IS MY DAMN FAMILY.”
6. But then he gains courage and JUMPS THAT FENCE LIKE AN OLD PRO.
7. And, while he hasn’t caught up to his family YET you know they’ll realize eventually…
9. Watch the whole saga here:
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the state on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›