2. It gets walked on a leash. Can someone find me this lady and I can contact her to ask what kind of breed it is??
4. It recognizes a fellow dog, seems happy, but what a strange movement.
5. Next to a familiar puppy, it’s actually not very good at being a dog at all.
6. It puts itself in fake danger to act brave but we all know there’s glass there. What a bad dog.
7. It tries to be a bear sometimes? But like, what kind of dog would do that?
8. I guess it’s good to pet but there’s something off…
9. That is the weirdest puppy smile I have ever seen.
10. It seems totally cool with this cat at such a young age. Very peculiar…
11. Sure, it’s good at “crazy dog,” I’ll give it that.
14. Yet another one enjoys a cat? What the hell? What a bad dog.
16. Chubs and kisses suggest these pups are cousins but… I just don’t think the one on the right knows how to dog as well.
17. When it walks, it puts its butt in the air way more than any dog I’ve seen.
18. Look how skeptical that Jackie is; even he has no idea what he’s kissing.
20. Sources say they take longer to walk than other breeds. Look at that helpful lab — you can tell it’s really trying his patience though.
22. One thing’s for sure: This dog doesn’t know how to organize its toys…
Just awful and frankly, a little selfish.
25. Guess you should “let sleeping dogs lie,” but…
26. …this is just a terrible dog. What self-respecting dog crawls?
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›