1. The Soothsayer told Caesar “Beware the Ides of March”
3. Caesar thought his BFF Brutus was as happy as he was. Clearly, he was not.**
**Brutus is on the left, Caesar is blissfully unaware of their relationship status.
4. On the way to the Theater of Pompey, Caesar passed the Soothsayer once again…
5. And was like, “It’s the Ides of March, Bitch”**
**Paraphrasing a tad. But all he was implying was that the Ides of March had come and he was around.
7. Little did he know a group of his former friends were awaiting him to bring about HIS DEMISE
8. What was supposed to be just a casual Senate meeting quickly turned into a bloodbath.
11. But it would soon end. As soon as Caesar turned, Brutus stabbed his BFF in the back.
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)