1. The Soothsayer told Caesar “Beware the Ides of March”
3. Caesar thought his BFF Brutus was as happy as he was. Clearly, he was not.**
**Brutus is on the left, Caesar is blissfully unaware of their relationship status.
4. On the way to the Theater of Pompey, Caesar passed the Soothsayer once again…
5. And was like, “It’s the Ides of March, Bitch”**
**Paraphrasing a tad. But all he was implying was that the Ides of March had come and he was around.
7. Little did he know a group of his former friends were awaiting him to bring about HIS DEMISE
8. What was supposed to be just a casual Senate meeting quickly turned into a bloodbath.
11. But it would soon end. As soon as Caesar turned, Brutus stabbed his BFF in the back.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›