1. The Soothsayer told Caesar “Beware the Ides of March”
3. Caesar thought his BFF Brutus was as happy as he was. Clearly, he was not.**
**Brutus is on the left, Caesar is blissfully unaware of their relationship status.
4. On the way to the Theater of Pompey, Caesar passed the Soothsayer once again…
5. And was like, “It’s the Ides of March, Bitch”**
**Paraphrasing a tad. But all he was implying was that the Ides of March had come and he was around.
7. Little did he know a group of his former friends were awaiting him to bring about HIS DEMISE
8. What was supposed to be just a casual Senate meeting quickly turned into a bloodbath.
11. But it would soon end. As soon as Caesar turned, Brutus stabbed his BFF in the back.
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade today. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.