1. The Soothsayer told Caesar “Beware the Ides of March”
3. Caesar thought his BFF Brutus was as happy as he was. Clearly, he was not.**
**Brutus is on the left, Caesar is blissfully unaware of their relationship status.
4. On the way to the Theater of Pompey, Caesar passed the Soothsayer once again…
5. And was like, “It’s the Ides of March, Bitch”**
**Paraphrasing a tad. But all he was implying was that the Ides of March had come and he was around.
7. Little did he know a group of his former friends were awaiting him to bring about HIS DEMISE
8. What was supposed to be just a casual Senate meeting quickly turned into a bloodbath.
11. But it would soon end. As soon as Caesar turned, Brutus stabbed his BFF in the back.
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina in connection with a corruption case involving the highest levels of the government. ›
- China will cut its military personnel by 300,000, shrinking the forces to 2 million people. President Xi Jinping called it a gesture of peace. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›