1. So, after Jesus was crucified he was put in his own tomb.
(Very nice accommodations.)
3. THEN SUDDENLY a violent earthquake struck and everyone was like, “WHAT’S THAT? WHO’S THERE?”
8. On their way they ran into Jesus and he was all, “Yeah, it’s me, Jesus. Don’t tell me you’re not impressed.”
9. The tomb guards also tried to report it to the high priests but agreed to stay silent for some cash monies.
10. Anyways, Jesus went about, catching up and saying hey to his disciples. He could do a lot of tricks to prove who he was, like go through doors and probably hop from tree to tree*.
*He probably didn’t hop from tree to tree.
13. …but because people could physically touch him, they asserted he was not a ghost.
14. Then, after 40 days, he decided to go back to heaven but not before he promised one thing…
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.