1. Well, there was a lady named Mary who was engaged to a man named Joseph. They were hanging out in Nazareth, in love and doing their thing.
2. One day, the angel Gabriel visited Mary to tell her she was pregnant with God’s son and his name would be Jesus. Mary was shocked.
3. Joseph was understandably confused because he did not put that baby in there.
4. But another angel came to him in a dream to let him know that Mary was telling the truth.
5. At first Joseph was like “WHAT?” but the angel convinced him.
6. Despite being very pregnant, Joseph and Mary set to Bethlehem to register for the government-ordered census.
8. Finally, they found a stable* and tucked themselves in for the night.
*Bucket represents the stable.