1. Well, there was a lady named Mary who was engaged to a man named Joseph. They were hanging out in Nazareth, in love and doing their thing.
2. One day, the angel Gabriel visited Mary to tell her she was pregnant with God’s son and his name would be Jesus. Mary was shocked.
3. Joseph was understandably confused because he did not put that baby in there.
4. But another angel came to him in a dream to let him know that Mary was telling the truth.
5. At first Joseph was like “WHAT?” but the angel convinced him.
6. Despite being very pregnant, Joseph and Mary set to Bethlehem to register for the government-ordered census.
8. Finally, they found a stable* and tucked themselves in for the night.
*Bucket represents the stable.
10. An angel appeared to some shepherds to announce the good news. They couldn’t believe it and set on their way to meet this child.
11. When they got there they were so excited that this adorable baby was also the Messiah, that they set out to spread the word.
12. Three magi then joined, bearing gifts for the infant.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Hidden-camera videos depicting abortion doctors discussing the use of fetal organs for research were deceptively edited to mislead viewers, analysis shows. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- It's hip to not be square: Instagram's latest update will let you upload landscape and portrait photos 📷 ›