1. Obviously, we should start with the winner of all costume contests, human or otherwise.
3. Xander, the blind therapy pug, overcame his own ailments to help humans in need.
5. One of the many pugs who took over vine.
9. The chill gangster.
10. All the pugs who helped with this romantic proposal.
11. Norm the pug who revolutionized the world of pet selfies.
12. The pug who does not appreciate the loaded threats. Also, arguably the most important vine of all vines.
14. The fair ground pug.
15. The pug who went to a beach party and fell in love with a corgi.
17. The critic pug proved this year that he could critique more than just food.
19. The Explorer, most likely the first pug in a boat. He was brave, he was terrified, he was pug.
22. Rocco the pug wowed the world with his many wigs and basically redefined the wig industry as we know it.
25. And remember how guilty Bandit felt this year??
(the vid is from 2011 but it BLEW UP this year)
26. Jesus Butt Pug.
Once again, this was from a different year, but it had a strong second coming this year.
27. Penny entered the world’s ugliest dog competition and obviously lost because she’s an adorable treasure.
28. The pug who loves Homeward Bound as much as the rest of us was finally recorded.
30. Pugs were FINALLY named “most majestic creatures” thanks to brave, magical pugs like this.