Check out all the best of 2013
39. This guy who got cut from the baseball team immediately after this photo was taken.
38. This gal who mistakenly thought this was the best way to get let back in the house.
34. This dog who insisted on maintaining eye contact every time he took a dump this year.
28. This dog who still hasn’t wrapped his head around the concept of “too big.”
25. This guy who doesn’t care if you think he’s being “rude” or “awkward.”
24. This Chihuahua who made a huge mistake but is too proud to admit it.
23. This guy who insisted on watching TV like this even though it makes everyone uncomfortable.
21. This dog who refused to go through the other door, making his kids embarrassed every.time.
20. This dog who had no concept of “space” or “doorways.”
18. This guy who tried to start a new trend but it just wasn’t happening.
16. The uninvited pizza guest who just wanted to stare you down every time you had a slice.
15. This dog who was caught trying to catch a ride.
14. The dog who will take the training wheels off when he’s damn well ready, OK?
11. These hungover messes, who made everyone at the wedding feel awkward.
4. This pup who got trapped in a bowl and couldn’t get out, summarizing why puppies are the best.
3. This awkwardly adorable smile that melts hearts at a moment’s notice.
In The News Today
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›