3. The Snack Time Disappointment
So, this is kind of brilliant: Carl, the bigger dog here, put the snack just out of reach of his little brother, Bernard. Carl then walks up and takes it likes it’s no big deal. While a funny and new take on glueing a quarter to the sidewalk, points have been docked for being a little mean.
4. The Fake Forcefield
This is creative and no one gets hurt. It involves a lot of groundwork: The small dog has had to show the big dog an actual glass door for the past few weeks, leading up to this very moment when it is taken out without the big dog knowing.
Prank Rank: 8
8. The Prankster Becomes the Prankee
No points given to the human who was a huge jerk. All points given to the dog who turned the tables, remained cool, and then made sure his friend was OK. While not a hugely thought-out prank, extra points given for thinking on his paws and general sportsmanship.
9. The Bait and Switch
This prank takes tapping someone’s shoulder and moving to a new level because it involves a clear gain for the pranker. Just a simple distraction and the little guy gets his food. If he keeps this up, the confusion of the big dog will be even funnier when all his food is gone much faster than he anticipated.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.