1. This lurking llama.
Everyone told the groom not to invite his ex to the wedding.
2. This horse just wanted this lady’s legs to look their best on her wedding day.
3. This beluga who gets so emotional at weddings she blacks out and doesn’t even realize she’s ruining photo ops.
4. Larry, the horse, who just wants everyone to see how much yellow brings out the color of his eyes.
6. This horse doesn’t believe in patriarchy and made sure the bride seemed naturally taller than the groom.
7. Fernando was pissed he got fired from being the ring bearer.
8. She really thought everyone showed up to congratulate her on pooping outside the box.
9. This pup who did NOT hold his peace and when no one listened, had no choice but to continue his protest.
11. This meerkat took his job as the sole witness very, very seriously.
12. That sloth took all day to climb the tree for this photobomb. Show some respect.
14. The beluga on the left didn’t mean to photobomb but the one on the top has been practicing that creepy smile for weeks.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›