1. This is Maisie and as you can see, she is the most charming little lamby.
6. Making sheep friends was hard for Maisie at first but once they got to know her, they couldn’t help but be charmed.
7. She goes impeccably with snow flurries to help out on those crisp winter days.
8. She’s a goof who can make any laundry basket her own.
9. When Maisie was just a wee one, she needed casts to help her legs grow properly.
10. While she didn’t love it, she made the most of her casts and pranced around in her new coat!
12. Let’s be real, girl knows how to pose in a fleece.
13. …and is adorable when she stretches. Seriously? Check your heart, it may have just exploded.
16. She’s downright inspirational in her winter coat.
17. She even pulls some Clark Kent action with this style.
21. At this point, it’s time to state the obvious: Maisie is adorable.
25. This is her now with her best friend and general sheep protector, Hank.
26. Speaking of best friends, she’s great at the game Telephone.
27. Even in her “teen” years*, she never paused for an awkward moment.
*She is actually still less than a year old, but in sheep years…
30. Even as she grows up, she remains curious.
Here she is learning how spinning works.
31. When she found out how wool was made she was happy to be sheared.
In exchange for one belly rub.