1. The baby starts off strong, cleverly trying to make friends with the pug in order to lull him into a false sense of complacency.
3. The baby eventually learns his place: as observer, student, worshipper.
4. Bow down, bebe.
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›