1. The baby starts off strong, cleverly trying to make friends with the pug in order to lull him into a false sense of complacency.
2. But the pug is no fool and quickly puts the babe in his place.
3. The baby eventually learns his place: as observer, student, worshipper.
4. Bow down, bebe.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›