1. The girl who got all dressed up but you know is going to be a mess by the end of the night.
2. The guy who gets so confused and starts fighting with himself.
3. This gal who gets the drunchies* but cannot handle said drunchies.
5. The one who knows what he looks like but doesn’t care at this point.
6. The one who FREAKS OUT over normal, everyday occurrences.
7. The one who insists on doing a stupid, if entertaining, party trick.
11. The one who has to get in your business but doesn’t help when you need it.
12. The group of girls slurring the words to “We Are Never Getting Back Together” at the top of their lungs.
15. The one judgmental person sitting in the corner.
17. The guy who won’t stop laughing as he tries to figure out what year it is.
Here’s to hoping your NYE is less like this guy, drowning in a pool of regrets:
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›