1. On his Bay Area commute home via inflatable boat, Adam Cohen came across a group of windsurfers that seemed like they needed help. Little did he know that the windsurfers had actually come across a disoriented and waterlogged dog.
2. Adam took the dog, who had a collar but no tags, home, and plans to take him to the Berkeley-East Bay Humane Society to check for a chip or if someone has reported him missing.
3. If they can’t find an owner, Adam said, “My wife says we should keep her.”
4. One thing’s for sure — we are so happy he was found by the right people at the right time!
Thanks Summer for finding this wonderful story!
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›