1. On his Bay Area commute home via inflatable boat, Adam Cohen came across a group of windsurfers that seemed like they needed help. Little did he know that the windsurfers had actually come across a disoriented and waterlogged dog.
2. Adam took the dog, who had a collar but no tags, home, and plans to take him to the Berkeley-East Bay Humane Society to check for a chip or if someone has reported him missing.
3. If they can’t find an owner, Adam said, “My wife says we should keep her.”
4. One thing’s for sure — we are so happy he was found by the right people at the right time!
Thanks Summer for finding this wonderful story!
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›