1. It’s been known for quite some time that mini horses are magical creatures.
2. Most of us at Buzzfeed can personally attest to that fact.
This is Mystic with our Managing Editorial Director, Summer, enjoying a lovely Valentines morning together.
3. They’re a whole lot more than adorable though: they can be trained to be seeing eye animals.
4. At first, dogs couldn’t even believe it: a seeing eye HORSE?!? They laughed like jerks.
5. But Seeing Eye or Guide horses are incredibly loving and can do all that a dog can do. Like help out on public transit…
9. Educated? Hell yes, they are.
10. They are absolutely fantastic listeners so they’re also great best friends.
11. This guy likes to make sure his owner washes her hands thoroughly.
12. Plane rides? Got this.
13. They’re even trained to do a little Abbey Road* action.
*Well, helping their owner cross the street safely, which is probably more important.
14. Almost as good as the services they are able to give? Their mini shoes. Here are two of their options for both the casual, modern horse and the old fashion westerner.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who arrived on scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave, and their body camera footage has been released.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.