1. They arrived in a chic chariot, no one could touch them.
2. And they consulted one another, “Was it time to unleash the fierce?”
3. Oh yes, it was.
5. The Vampire looked on, fearful he could not deliver to the crowd as well as the Pilot.
6. Ever empathetic, the Pilot shielded his eyes so his Vampire brother could have his time to shine.
7. The crowds loved it.
8. The two took questions but held great pride in not answering most of them.
9. For Halloween had now become their’s and their’s alone. Until next year…
10. All photos by Chelsea Marshall for Buzzfeed
In The News Today
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›