1. They arrived in a chic chariot, no one could touch them.
2. And they consulted one another, “Was it time to unleash the fierce?”
3. Oh yes, it was.
5. The Vampire looked on, fearful he could not deliver to the crowd as well as the Pilot.
6. Ever empathetic, the Pilot shielded his eyes so his Vampire brother could have his time to shine.
7. The crowds loved it.
8. The two took questions but held great pride in not answering most of them.
9. For Halloween had now become their’s and their’s alone. Until next year…
10. All photos by Chelsea Marshall for Buzzfeed
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.