2. Granted, this was when sailors didn’t see them up close.
3. And now that we’ve seen them, we call them “Sea Cows”??
4. Rude. Seriously, that really hurts a gal’s feelings.
5. Now they only ask one thing: to reclaim their original name.
7. After all, these majestic creatures fit the mermaid profile perfectly…
8. They’re caring.
14. Unlike the mermaids of folklore, they’re actually quite modest.
19. They’re supportive.
20. Let’s face it: They’re beautiful inside and out.
21. So next time you say, “Mermaids aren’t real,” think of the feelings you’re hurting.
22. Besides, would you rather run into this kind of mermaid:
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›