3. Literally everything about the pug calls into question the theory of evolution:
4. Then we have this husky who still hasn’t learned the rules of the cat tree.
5. Half of these dogs have yet to evolve. At best, this proves evolution to be uncertain.
7. No matter how cute they are, dogs do make you wonder…
13. As did this little guy who just so readily walked through this world blind.
14. And this guy who has no idea what to do with any water bigger than a cup.
22. Okay, I guess his cute factor has defended him against the elements…
23. Same deal with this guy. But you wouldn’t even be able to trust him to stand watch for two seconds.
25. More appallingly is this gal would would not survive the forest her ancestors once lived. Sorry.
26. No one should be this obsessed with their balls.
You might be thinking, “Humans are no better!” and you’re completely correct.
27. After all this time, you’re telling me that an evolved being can’t understand 3D??
28. Or just anything to do with shapes and space and just being physically part of this world?
29. Okay, so lasers are relatively new to dogs, I’ll give them that. BUT WHY DOES HE EVEN WANT A LITTLE DOT LIKE THAT? WHY IS HE WASTING HIS TIME?
30. Oh and this guy being owned by a cat? ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS NONSENSE, DOG?
32. But why would any highly evolved species allow this kind of behavior?
34. I mean, this in general. I get it: anal glands. But this shouldn’t be a thing anymore.
36. And, okay, I’m sorry but this priss would probably get in a fight with a single fly and LOSE.
37. I don’t know what this is but it does not bode well for evolution.
38. This guy who I guess is trying a new way of catching his tail but WHY ARE YOU TRYING THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE, PETER?
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel on Saturday in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.
- Popular sections of Reddit went dark Thursday as confusion and protests swept the site.