2. “These ears haven’t been relevant for months but the end of summer makes them ‘not okay’?”
3. “It’s not fair I’m only considered fashionable three months out of the year.”
6. “I spend all summer feeling fat and all winter feeling unfashionable.”
7. “It’s bad enough summer is ending, you’re going to stick me with an arbitrary fashion rule too?”
8. “I’ll spice up my favorite white shirt with some red but that’s it: I like a plain and simple look.”
9. “All summer we practiced not spilling on ourselves. Are we supposed to just go back to wearing navy just because you us to?”
10. “Wearing my white clothes year round makes me feel scandalous.”
11. “You’re going to take this bow away from me because of what the calendar says??”
12. “I laugh in the face of the fashion Gods who tell me I can’t wear my white coat when I want to.”
14. “This is a picture of me in mid-October. That’s right: OCTOBER!”
15. “When the winter blues get us down, sometimes ya need some vibrance in there.”
16. “My favorite part of wearing my light clothes is getting mud on them.”
17. “I love keeping my white pants in the closet all year round because they contrast well with my paws.”
18. “If he can wear that suit in the summer, I can wear my suit in the winter.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.