2. Sleepiness can be adorable sometimes though
3. The lights are on and your eyes are open. “Awake” is a strong term
4. Willpower does not always help with staying awake
5. You can try to make breakfast fun but it won’t give back that hour of sleep
6. Warning: falling asleep at breakfast is possible
7. Dressed for work doesn’t mean “ready” for work
8. Then the “morning person” at work greets you to eagerly.
9. “Oh Hell No”
10. Everyone thinks you’re giving them the stink-eye but you’re just tired, okay?
11. At least most are in the same yawn-ride with you
12. Goal: Accepting your sleepiness but still smiling about it
In The News Today
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›