1. The day we’ve long dreaded has arrived…the day….oh god, can you even say it?
3. But before you travel to the dark abyss that is a world without our favorite meth cooks…
4. Let’s look at some adorable things because goddamnit, we’ll get through this loss together.
5. Penny is here to offer you a beer to quell the deep sadness in your heart.
6. Plus, if she can get through the fear of this statue, you can get through this withdrawal.
7. Take a deep breath and look at this hedgie, smiling at you through the pain.
9. If the bleak void that has replaced your future Sunday nights gets you down, remember this guy having the best birthday.
11. This guy loves you so much, he wants you to know things ended for the best.
13. Also, now that you have your Sunday’s back, you can get back to perfecting those skills you’ve been meaning to.
17. Even if all these cutie images still give you flashes of Walter White…
20. Look on the bright side: you won’t have these kind of encounters when someone’s about to spoil the next episode.
I know, I’m sorry for reminding you it won’t be on next week. Calm down, there are more cute things to get you through it…
21. Like this bird in this totally chill sweatshirt vest!
23. And this fish smiling at you because everything will be okay!
24. Clinging to the couch Sunday night? That’s for adorable kittens now.
25. If you need to cling to something, try your BFF just like Shaq.
28. It’s extremely important that we get through this together, whether you’re ready or not.
29. Otherwise we’ll end up like this possum and render ourselves unable to move.
30. But just remember Jesse’s somewhere out there, having a heart-to-heart with this puppy.
32. OH HEY, this is a mini-horse talking to his same-sized duck friend and it’s beautiful.
33. So just remember the old saying, “it was better to have watched and lost than to have never watched at all…”
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›