3. Terrifyingly delicious? No, just pretty scary.
Pasay City, Philippines
5. Cute for potty-training, not so cute for restauranting.
To be fair, this is the name of an island in the Philippines but it doesn’t make it much less jarring.
7. Everything about this screams “RUN AWAY, KIDS”
Watson Lake, Canada
8. If you get crabs from Dirty Dick’s Crab House, that’s really your bad.
9. File under: Things I would never order at a restaurant.
This place is actually pretty cool — it is run by an organization that tries to respond to current social and economic dilemmas. The restaurant itself is environmentally sustainable and promises that its “food is guaranteed not to cause pregnancy.” Phew.
10. This one is pretty darn clever, I’ll give ‘em that.
New Canaan, CT
12. It’s OK, you can allow your 4-year-old self to laugh.
15. Summers in NY: Hot? Yes. Crusty? You should see a doctor.
New York, NY
16. Oh man, I get where they were coming from but…no.
17. Personally, I’d rather not have anything hairy near things I consume but maybe that’s just me.
New York, NY
20. Your tailor opened up a restaurant and he’s not keeping your secret.
25. At least it’s not “Butt Sweat.”
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
The owner actually just changed the name of this Philly restaurant on Aug. 5, 2013, to “Joe’s Steaks + Soda Shop” stating, “It’s 2013…It was time to do it.” Probably a good call, yes.
28. I love pizza just as much as the next person but…
San Francisco, CA
30. But they weren’t the only ones…
Willowmore, South Africa
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, after making the first arrest on Saturday in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›