1. He’s real.
“Smoking blunts was a daily routine; Since thirteen, a chubby dog on the scene.”
2. He gets real with his Mama love.
“And even as a fashion fiend, mama; You always was a passionate queen, mama; I finally understand for a woman; it ain’t easy tryin’ to raise a man.”
3. He sometimes has trouble settling disputes between his mind and body.
“My mind’s telling me no; but my body, my body is telling me yes…I don’t see nothing wrong with a little bump n’ grind I don’t see nothing wrong I don’t see nothing wrong with a little bump n’ grind I don’t see nothing wrong.”
4. He knows the importance of good brain (scratches! He only means brain scratches!)
“Gettin’ brain the library cause I love knowledge.”
5. He’s straightforward and hey, kind of sensual.
“I want that cake, cake, cake…”
6. He likes his beef with a side of Beef.
“What’s beef? Beef is when your enemies start your Jeep; Beef is when you roll no less than thirty deep; Beef is when I see you…”
7. He’s confident.
“I’m blowin up lie you thought I would; Call the crib, same number same hood it’s all good.”
8. He’s a loyal sports fan.
“I love home, the Giant’s our team, black and orange everything like it’s Halloween.”
9. He can be tougher than a Great White.
“My world’s deep blue; Killers gotta eat too; Looking for haters flesh to rip my teeth through; Other fish in the sea but dogs ain’t equal; Biggie Smalls in the illist.”
10. He fancy, you fancy, we all fancy.
“Nails done, hair done, everything did; ohh you fancy, huh?!??”
11. He isn’t about smoke and mirrors.
“No fairy tails for this young brown male…sellin’ my soul for material wishes, fast cars and bitches.”
12. He knows actions speak louder than words.
“Gold all in my chain, gold all in my ring, gold all in my watch. Don’t believe me jus’ watch. Doggy Doggy Doggy Don’t believe jus’ watch.”
13. Hey, he understands the pain of existence.
“Dogs wanna try, dogs wanna lie; Then dogs wonder why dogs wanna die; All I know is pain.”
14. But knows how to find his Zen.
“Bitch don’t kill my vibe.”
15. He loves his money but is loyal to his one true love: his hometown.
“All I care about is money and the city that I’m from.”
16. He knows his place.
“I’m the bird of the nest, the shark of the sea; Hungry dog on the conrete that’s tryin’ to eat; Nobody’s move me ‘cause I be who I be.”
17. Once again, he knows what he likes.
“I seen her on the Ave, spotted her more than once; Ass so fat that youcould see it form the front; She spot me like paparazzi; Shot me a glance in that catwoman stance with the fat booty pants, Hot damn!”
18. He keeps it sexy and wants you to keep it sexy too.
“Can’t a young dog get money anymore? Tell PETA my fur is dragging on the floor; Can I have a bad bitch without no flaws, come to meet me without no drawers?”
19. Yes, he’s a business man now, but it doesn’t keep him from wondering about a different life…
“Money just changed everything; I wonder how life without it would go.”
20. He YOLO’s with the best of ‘em.
“You only live once-that’s the motto dog YOLO And we ‘bout it every day, every day, every day, LIke we sittin’ on the bench, dog we don’t really play”
21. Sometimes he regrets his youth.
“Ima sip until i feel it, I’ma blaze until it’s done; And I don’t really give a funk, and my excuse is that I’m young”
22. He’ll make you breakfast.
“Guess who back in the motherfreakin house; With corn beef and hash for your motherfreakin’ mouth.”
23. He’s sentimental, ya know?
“I met this girl, when I was 10 years old; And what I loved most, she had so much soul.”
24. He values his mind over his looks.
“I look funny, but yo I’m makin’ money, see…I’m Biggie, pronounced with an Iggie.”
25. He’s got a nice ride.
“I say…yeah buddy, rollin’ like a big shot. Wagon tuned up like a nascar pit stop.”
26. He gets self-conscious too.
“Man I promise, I’m so self conscious; That’s why you always see me with with at least one of my watches.”
27. He’s a fiend for good treats.
“Oh, Girl, give me that; Girl give me that; Girl give me that; Girl give me that”
28. He nasty.
“This goes out to my Frisco crew, Representin’ on the freaky freaky; Freak ‘em all day, freak ‘em all night.”
29. He’ll keep your secrets, even if it’s difficult.
“Nobody has to know; We can keep it on the down low; Nobody has to know; Secret lovers is what you wanna be…what is a man to do in a situation like this?”
30. Great dancer, just top notch.
“Lean wit it, rock wit it; Lean wit it, rock wit it; Lean wit it, rock wit it; Lean wit it, rock wit it.”
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?