3. Anyone who’s experienced pug cuddles, has experienced this lovely occurrence.
4. He’s just being thoughtful! Picking up wet poo < picking up dry poo.
5. If you didn’t want to share, you should’ve put your name on it.
9. A pug’s gotta establish dominance somehow.
11. Teamwork is an undervalued skill these days.
14. Basically, he’s a unicorn and should be paraded through the streets like the magical creature he is.
15. I like eating my subs in peace too, don’t see the problem with this.
17. YOU try distinguishing between the fence on the right and the fence on the left. I DARE YOU.
20. As long as he doesn’t blame anyone else, this is understandable and adorable.
21. He doesn’t understand why he’s being shamed for not being wasteful and tbh, I don’t get it either.
22. You didn’t tell him he couldn’t destroy things, you just specified his bed.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?