1. Once home to secret chemical gas factories in World War II, “Rabbit Island” is now a haven for hundreds of friendly bunnies.
2. Some stories assert that the bunnies were released from the factories when they closed…
3. Others say that schoolchildren came to the island to release them.
4. Whatever the reason, it’s proof that even sad pasts can turn into happy futures!
In The News Today
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issues its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- The drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›