1. LIKE WHEN YOUR MOM PICKED YOU UP FROM SCHOOL
and you were like “MOOOOM!” and then ignored her.
3. AND RIGHT BEFORE YOU GOT YOUR BRACES ON
You knew you should’ve just worn that retainer but you wouldn’t listen.
4. THAT TIME YOU WERE SO EXCITED WHEN YOUR CRUSH WAS IN YOUR FIELD TRIP GROUP
You kept smiling and smiling and then were mean but then still smiling because that’s what you’re supposed to do, right??
5. YOU EVEN GOT YOUR FIRST KISS
Weird and sloppy but like, sooo romantic
6. AND THE MEAN GIRLS CAME
TOLD YOU TO WATCH YOSELF
7. BUT IT WASN’T ALL BAD: YOUR PARENTS STILL LOVED YOU
but it’s like, who cares, right??
8. NO ONE UNDERSTOOD YOU THOUGH
You’re too good for this place, anyways.
12. YOU DREAMED OF HIGH SCHOOL
Only a few short years until you were like this…
13. BUT IT WAS A FEW MORE YEARS FEELING LIKE THIS
Accepting your llama face was the biggest challenge.
- Popular sections of Reddit went dark this week as confusion and protests swept the site.