1. Pick your favorite store, walk in like you own the place.
2. Find your favorite snacks first, it will make you happy to know you’re not forgetting them.
3. Survey the perimeter of the store, that’s where all the healthiest stuff is.
4. If you get lost, there’s no shame in retracing your steps.
5. You can make your trip a workout by lifting, dropping and shuffling.
6. Do one more lap around the store to make sure you don’t forget anything.
7. Walk towards the exit with pride because you’re awesome and you’re owning this.
8. Don’t forget to check out though.
9. Be patient with your cashier when she rings you up, she’s had a long day too.
10. Walk out of there in slow motion like the champion you are.
Check out the full video here:
Jasmine is also a therapy dog so she’s pretty much awesome all around. Check out her blog here .
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›
- NATO defense ministers are meeting in Brussels to discuss their response to Russia's growing role in the Syria conflict. ›