1. Pick your favorite store, walk in like you own the place.
2. Find your favorite snacks first, it will make you happy to know you’re not forgetting them.
3. Survey the perimeter of the store, that’s where all the healthiest stuff is.
4. If you get lost, there’s no shame in retracing your steps.
5. You can make your trip a workout by lifting, dropping and shuffling.
6. Do one more lap around the store to make sure you don’t forget anything.
7. Walk towards the exit with pride because you’re awesome and you’re owning this.
8. Don’t forget to check out though.
9. Be patient with your cashier when she rings you up, she’s had a long day too.
10. Walk out of there in slow motion like the champion you are.
Check out the full video here:
Jasmine is also a therapy dog so she’s pretty much awesome all around. Check out her blog here .
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›