1. You feel compelled to correct someone when they pronounce something wrong.
2. You can’t stand it when someone thinks they know more about something than you do.
I read Game of Thrones and you don’t so STFU.
3. You feel like you might explode when you can’t correct someone.
4. You use the phrase “I hate to tell you this BUT I told you so.” way too much.
But, you really don’t hate it at all!
5. You try very hard not to let your know-it-all show around people you just met.
7. You take a lot of bets based on random facts because you know you will win.
Of course I know the average length of a male humpback whale.
9. But, if you aren’t 100% sure, you are terrified you will have to admit you were wrong.
10. You’ve been known to celebrate your wins.
I just dropped a knowledge bomb on your ass.
11. You are completely dumbfounded when you are wrong.
12. You seek out additional sources just in case they are still wrong.
WIKIPEDIA IS LYING DAMMIT!
13. Finally admitting you were wrong is the hardest thing ever.
14. Saying “you’re right” is not something you are accustomed to.
Yes, I have to roll my eyes while I say it.
15. There’s a strong possibility you like to correct other people’s grammar.
17. Hermione Granger is your spirit animal.
19. You butt heads with the other know-it-alls in your family.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›