1. Having roommates.
They make messes and noise and do all sorts of weird shit. Also you have no alone time ever.
2. Trying to avoid the freshman 15…
BUFFET STYLE dining halls every day? YES.
3. …and eating the laziest meals when you’re not pigging out at the dining hall.
4. Becoming addicted to a new TV series right before midterms or finals.
It’s very important to watch every episode before you can start studying.
5. Staring at your books and pretending to study.
Looking productive is all that actually matters, right?
6. Looking like this at 5 a.m. before every paper is due:
8. Feeling supremely awkward or embarrassed in at least one social situation.
9. Deciding which pictures to post to make your life look most exciting to your friends back home.
R U jelly yet?
11. Developing a crush on your super-smart, super-hot prof/TA.
12. Meeting length requirements.
Block quotes are your new best friend.