1. First thing you should know about the subway is the people.
Yes, ALL different kinds of people.
2. There are no rules on the subway…
3. So what happens on the subway, stays on the subway.
4. Just don’t lose your friends…
5. Or you may wind up talking to the wrong person.
6. Take some time to reflect…
7. But not too long.
8. The subway can be tiring…
9. But you might meet a celebrity!
10. So instead of being scared to say “hi,” just say something.
11. Tell them they look like someone you know.
12. But if you don’t want to talk to anyone, just look annoyed…
13. Because talking face-to-face to people these days seems abnormal.
14. I guess what I’m saying is that you’ll meet all types of people on the subway, so enjoy the ride.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›