1. When the truly talented Daniel sang his amazing song about girlfriends.
2. And when Mary’s 16-year-old son gushed about how amazing she is.
3. We also loved it when, after a successful date with Holly, Daniel blew her a kiss and she caught it. Aaw.
4. Also, when John finally gained his confidence and explained what he really wanted.
5. After a disastrous lunch with Dan due to her Tourette’s, Ruth’s date with Jen was a huge success.
6. But the best bit was when Zoe and Nsimba decided to make their relationship official. Look how happy they are.
We can’t wait for next week’s episode now.