1. Instagram unveiled its video product yesterday, but well before people were shooting ‘Instavines,’ Paul B. Cummings & Eriq Wities were hard at work on Instagramimation, a stop-motion Instagram opus. As you can see, it’s pretty impressive.
2. The video is made up of 1,600 photos, all shot and posted to Instagram.
3. It’s a huge effort but worth it to watch this dude get tormented again and again via touch screen. Poor guy.
4. Watch the full video below:
5. As well as the ‘behind the scenes’ video:
Charlie Warzel is a senior writer for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Warzel reports on and writes about the intersection of tech and culture.
Contact Charlie Warzel at firstname.lastname@example.org