Without really knowing your way around Photoshop, it’s pretty difficult to create a good piece of glitch art. Normally, these glitches are formed by bugs embedded in digital files or created by artists who play with around with the code inside an image file. But now, thanks to Georg Fischer, the German designer behind this awesome glitch generator, you can create gallery quality glitch art in the blink of an eye. Or, at the very least, some pretty messed up images.
Here’s a few examples of some work we defaced while testing out Fischer’s program:
3. The FWD logo gets a revision
5. Though, Tim Cook’s seen better days…
6. Jack is, arguably, more terrifying than ever
7. Oddly, iOS 7 doesn’t look all that different…
8. The more iconic the photo, the better
10. Sorry, Mr. President!
(h/t to Animal New York)
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.
- The deadline for a deal on Iran's nuclear program was extended again, to the end of the week.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.