1. Apple design guru Jony Ive’s much rumored iOS 7 was unveiled Monday, unleashing a barrage of criticism for its flat, anti-skeumorphic design. Thanks to Sasha Agapov’s brilliant Tumblr, now we can see the rest of the world through Ive’s beautiful mind.
3. Ive teaches us to challenge ourselves and push back against convention. Here he is “thinking different” about poop:
5. Instagram? Ugh, wicked skeumorphic. Flatten it IMMEDIATELY:
9. Da Vinci probably thought the world was flat. Why shouldn’t Mona Lisa be the same?
10. And, of course, iOS 7.
11. Do yourself a favor and check out the rest here.
Charlie Warzel is a senior writer for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Warzel reports on and writes about the intersection of tech and culture.
Contact Charlie Warzel at firstname.lastname@example.org