1. Last September, LinkedIn introduced the ability to “endorse” your friends on the site. Most endorsements are dull or seem to come out of left field, but now, thanks to Brian Clark’s Tumblr there’s a whole new way to advance your friends’ personal brands!
5. And, of course, things can get a little out of hand…
7. Check the rest out on his Tumblr blog here.
Charlie Warzel is a senior writer for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Warzel reports on and writes about the intersection of tech and culture.
Contact Charlie Warzel at email@example.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️