2. According to Google’s Ngram Viewer, which plots words and phrases over time based on data from Google Books…
4. So is the notion of family.
5. Reproductive dysfunction is at an all-time high..
6. Penises are on the rise…
7. …But men aren’t (actually, this could be one of the only positives to come out of all of this).
8. Our hearts are exploding at an almost exponential rate.
9. We’re eating so poorly that our stomachs are rebelling.
10. We’re less and less concerned with differentiating or describing our wars in special ways
11. …but far more concerned with committing crimes during them.
12. And we favor murder in bulk above all other forms.
14. …so much so that we’re pretty sure it will ruin our society.
15. Pretty bleak, eh? I suppose it’s not all bad…
16. True love is on the rise!
17. As is social justice.
18. International peace is more important to us than it used to be.
19. And the internet is freer than ever.
20. So, hey, who knows, right? I mean, that was just a few isolated examples. There’s no real proof the world is going to en—
21. Oh. Well, it was a good run…