1. She Made A Full Recovery After Being Partially Paralyzed
She revealed to NPR that she suffered a stroke when a clot formed in her brain’s left temporal lobe while studying at NYU in 2004, and that the experience helps her keep her Hollywood life in perspective.
2. She Was An NBC Page
The Page Program is famous for being incredibly selective (out of about 7,000 applicants, only 60 to 80 people are selected each year), so she’s clearly talented. So much so, in fact, that she was fired after 4 weeks for “lying too much.”
4. She’ll Readily Admit That One Time, She Laughed So Hard That She Puked
It’s true! Being friends with Wiig must be both a blessing and a curse.
5. She Does A Pretty Great Sarah Silverman Impression
6. Prison Inmates Draw Nude Portraits Of Her
She even had one framed and hung it in her house because it’s so heavenly.
7. She Can Handle A Bloody Nose
“Oh, my nose is bleeding? K.”
10. She Stole From Joe Biden
She saw on his Vice President desk that he had a bunch of facts written about her on a piece of Vice President paper…so obviously, she was going to take it. But then she lost it and this became a sad story.